There are several ways to check-in attendees for your event:
1. Roster Info - Active Registrations page
Once you're in the Active Registrations page of Roster Info section, you can check-in either individual attendee or toggle attendance status for all of the attendees of your event.
2. Individual User Registration screen
Here you can toggle individual user overall attendance as well as view their session attendance (if your event is multi-session).
3. Roster Info - Session Attendance
If you configured your event to be multi-session, you can toggle attendance status for either all attendees of a particular session or a specific attendee in any of the sessions. To toggle attendance status of a specific person, simply click on the icon next to the appropriate row. To toggle all of the attendees in a specific session, use appropriate buttons next to the session title.
4. Scan ticket barcode
You can also scan ticket barcode from a mobile device to check in attendee for either the overall event or a specific session. To open mobile check-in page, go to www.myeventguru.com/scan/ page. You can click on the 'Check-in Attendee' link in the footer of our website to get there.
In order to scan barcodes from mobile devices you will need to either:
1. Log into the website using your login credentials
2. Provide the event id and check-in key you specified in your registration setup screen.
If you login with your credentials, you will be able to check-in attendees for any of your events. If you specify the event id and check-in key, you will able to check attendees only for that specific event.
You might encounter some issues scanning barcodes via mobile device. Not all phones / tablets support scanning barcodes via HTML5 so if you are gettnig an error, please try another device. You will have to allow permissions for our site to access your phone's camera in order to scan the barcode. Here are some common issues:
1. Error message "getUserMedia is not defined" usually means that your mobile device & browser does not support barcode scanning
2. Errors with Internet Explorer 11 (and below). Internet Explorer currently does not support barcode scanning
3. Difficulty scanning barcode off another mobile device. Please ensure that barcode is of a good quality. Ideally tickets should be printed for easier scanning
4. Multiple barcodes in view. Try to fold the paper so only one barcode is visible during scanning