Yes. You can enable automatic synchronization between your member database and our portal. In order to do that first ensure that your have configured Membership Synchronization.
1. Navigate to the Membership Upload area via My Account -> Profile -> Member Info
2. Go to 'File Settings' tab and click on 'Edit Settings' link
3. Specify the appropriate URL in the 'File URL (for pull requests)" from which our system can load the file
4. Specify the time in ET timezone when our system should perform the sync.
NOTE: If you do NOT want to set up automatic file upload, you can leave 'File URL' field blank.
5. Press Save button to save the information.
You can check the validity of the URL you provided by clicking on the 'Check Pull URL' link. Our system will attempt to read the file from the specified URL and will indicate if it was successful or not.
At the moment, we do not provide the ability to have your system post files to us. You have to configure Pull requests in order to automatically synchronize membership files.